Monday, April 25, 2011

Buzz Lines: What's Your Favorite Quote From The Office?

Michael Scott's last day on The Office is coming up on Thursday, and if last week's episode didn't already make you nostalgic for Dunder Mifflin's boss, then I'm about to. For this week's buzz lines, I want you to tell me your favorite quotes from The Office. I have a few to get you started (including a joke that existed before the show but really got popular through Michael), so check them out and then add your own!

  • "That's what she said." - Michael
  • "Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim, imitating Dwight
  • "Would I rather be feared or loved? Um, easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me." - Michael

Photo courtesy of NBC

Source: http://www.buzzsugar.com/Office-Best-Quotes-16021347

Stacy Keibler Summer Altice Summer Glau Sunny Mabrey Susan Ward Susie Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment