Sunday, June 19, 2011

How Giuliana Rancic Stays Slim

gultrop1_wide.jpg
From hosting E! News and Fashion Police to starring on her own reality show with her husband, Bill Rancic, to managing her website fabfitfun.com, Giuliana Rancic?s life is busy to say the least. Now she is adding co-host of the 2011 Miss USA Pageant to her list of responsibilities. ?I was in the Miss Maryland USA pageant when I was 18 and 19, and I lost both times,? Giuliana, 36, tells In Touch. ?I was so distraught and I kept thinking one day I?m gonna get on that stage and now I really will. I?ll just be hosting, not competing.?

Despite her hectic life ? and now a beauty pageant to host on June 19 ? Giuliana was still able to squeeze in some time with In Touch to share how she manages to eat right and stay slim. ?In the morning, I?ll have an egg white omelet with spinach, wheat toast and some Tropicana Trop50 in either the new lemonade or raspberry lemonade flavor,? she explains. Then mid-morning while prepping for E! News and answering emails, she?ll snack on bars on a healthy snack bar. For lunch, Giulina will fill up with a veggie burger on a whole-wheat bun and then have dinner with her hubby of two years, Bill. ?He loves pasta and so I?ll steal a few bites from him and then order salmon.? But she always needs to end the day on a sweet note. ?Dessert is my weakness,? she admits. ?I like sorbet, but I love ice cream.?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/HFE3NNMGgOU/how_giuliana_rancic_stays_slim.php

Saira Mohan Salma Hayek Samaire Armstrong Samantha Mathis Samantha Morton Samantha Mumba

No comments:

Post a Comment