Monday, June 27, 2011

Shia LaBeouf Drops By ?The Late Show?

Taking care of some promotional duties, Shia LaBeouf was spotted at ?The Late Show with David Letterman? today (June 27).

The ?Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps? stud looked hunky as he made his way inside the Ed Sullivan Theatre to chat about his upcoming flick ?Transformers: Dark of the Moon.?

During the episode airing later tonight, CBS tells that LaBeouf, 25, goes into detail about what happens to those who butt heads with his "Transformers" director, Michael Bay.

Meanwhile, in another recent interview, Shia discussed his status as Steven Spielberg?s go-to star for his big-budget franchises.

"That's a gift and a curse. Steven introduced me to the world in a way. The man has been incredible to me. But the work that I've done with him, the character variation is not heavy," he told, adding, "It's sort of all in the same vein. ? I've gotta anchor these movies that are in these outrageous worlds, and I have to be as tangible as possible. ? I have no problem with that, but I don't want to be there forever."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/shia-labeouf/shia-labeouf-drops-%E2%80%9C-late-show%E2%80%9D-518645

Nicollette Sheridan Nikki Cox Nikki Reed Norah Jones Noureen DeWulf Olivia Munn

No comments:

Post a Comment