Monday, July 25, 2011

It?s a Spice World!

melbaby1_wide.jpg
Emma Bunton gave birth to a baby boy, Tate, on May 6, Victoria Beckham has just given birth to baby girl Harper Seven on July 10, and now Mel B is the latest Spice we?re all waiting for to pop!

In Touch caught up exclusively with Scary Spice to get all the inside details on the baby boom that?s sweeping the former girl group. The former Spice Girl, who expects to give birth in late July or early August, let us in on cravings, workouts and the newest Spice to hit the block. ?I just want to eat! I felt really sick for the first three or four months, so I didn?t really want to work out. I?m just relaxing with the family. I?m going to work out after.?

How does she keep her marriage hot? Date night. ?Me and my husband have always done that. You don?t really have too much time for yourself, you have to make time. This will be my third, so it will be a bit of a juggling act!? Has she seen Victoria?s baby girl yet? ?I haven?t but we?ve all congratulated her. She?s very happy.? Mel B told In Touch she doesn't know if she's having a boy or a girl yet, but with all these Spice babies, is a kiddie super group in our future? Spice World domination!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/qAvL7--Bgk4/its_a_spice_world.php

Gabrielle Union Garcelle Beauvais Genelle Frenoy Georgianna Robertson Georgina Grenville Gina Carano

No comments:

Post a Comment