Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kimora Lee Simmons: "I Always Wanted A Boy"

Kimora Lee Simmons loves having a son. The Life In The Fab Lane star, who also has daughters Ming Lee, 11, and Aoki Lee, 8, says she's "obsessed" with her 1 1/2-year-old son Kenzo's peeing abilities.

She tells Popeater.com, "Oh my God yes. My husband (Djimon Hounsou) told me I have to stop talking about his penis, but I'm so obsessed with it because I always wanted a boy. He's always running around saying, "Boobies." He's so rambunctious, and he'll jump over everything. When I'm changing his diaper I'm always calling my husband in and saying, "Look, look at it now." He's like, "Honey put the diaper on, it's normal.

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/01/20/kimora-lee-simmons

Rachel Nichols Rachel Perry Rachel Weisz Radha Mitchell Raquel Alessi Rebecca Mader

No comments:

Post a Comment