Wednesday, January 26, 2011

PHOTOSHOOT FAB: Bria Murphy, R. Kelly, Kerry Washington, & Jennifer Lopez

 

Bria Murphy, the new Global Beauty Ambassador for Dark and Lovely, has released her official photo for the brand.  See the pic inside plus three fab photoshoots featuring R. Kelly, Kerry Washington and Jennifer Lopez.

 

Bria Murphy, daughter of model Nicole Murphy and Hollywood icon Eddie Murphy is the face of Dark and Lovely's latest product innovation, Dark and Lovely® Healthy-Gloss 5™ System.  She will be featured in upcoming television and print campaigns promoting the new product launch and in-store merchandising, as well as host branded consumer events and participate in social media programs.  Congrats Bria. 

 

 

 

Looking like an interesting version of Hugh Hefner, R. Kelly dons a silk robe and cigar in the latest issue of Interview Magazine. 

 

Kells was shot by famed photographer Terry Richardson.

 

In his interview he revealed that his latest single, “Not Feelin’ the Love” off his album Love Letter was originally written for the King of Pop. “I wrote that for Michael [Jackson].  I changed it up a little, of course. But you can kind of feel his spirit on it a bit with the melodies.”

 

  

Gorgeous actress Kerry Washington covers the December 2010/January 2011 issue of Capitol File Magazine.

 

 

Kerry's spread was shot by Robert Ascroft and styled by David Widjaja with hair, makeup and nails by Takisha Sturdivant, Carola Gonzalez and Candice Manacchio respectively.

 

In the mag, Kerry discussed her career, upbringing and social life saying, 

"I’ve had such an eclectic life journey up to this point. So I’m this funny conglomerate of hip-hop culture, Upper East Side private-school girl and Washington politico."

 

 

 

"American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez covers the February issue of Glamour Russia in an animal-print tank top while showing off a rather seductive side in a variety of shots.

 

J-Lo has been promoting her latest single called “On the Floor”which she says she has an emotional connection to.  

Jen told MTV News,

"The minute RedOne played it for me, I made him play it 20 times in a row, and I just sat there at the board and I kept listening to it and listening to it. Because I really feel like, emotionally, I connected to it, but also because of how much I love to dance and how much that's always been such a big part of who I am since I started. Since I was a little girl, I just totally connected with the idea of getting out there."

 

Work Jenny.

  

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/01/25/photoshoot-fab-bria-murphy-r-kelly-kerry-washington-jennifer-lopez

Jolene Blalock Jordana Brewster Josie Maran Joss Stone Jules Asner Julia Stiles

No comments:

Post a Comment