Sunday, March 20, 2011

Glee Cast on Gay Kiss: "It Was Perfect Timing"

Glee0318.jpg
After months of hints, Glee fans finally got what they've been waiting for: Blaine and Kurt kissed for the first time.

Although the on-screen relationship's growth has been largely anticipated, according to the cast, the timing of the gay kiss was "perfect."

"I don't make those decisions about the 'right' time, but I'm glad they did it. I'm glad that there was a kiss between a boy and a boy on television. That were a lot of young people watching it, so they'll see it's just another way to love," actress Jane Lynch told Hollyscoop.

Star Chris Colfer, who plays Kurt, agrees with Jane about the timing of the kiss.

?I think if we had postponed it any longer it would've been madness and insane, so yeah." ??He also explained why he thinks being inclusive on television is so important.

"I think it's good to show high school as it really is. I was just in public high school and it was just like that, so I think it's great to have a real portrayal of it on television."

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/m47sLDw6a7o/glee.php

Sarah Gellman Sarah Michelle Gellar Sarah Mutch Sarah Polley Sarah Shahi Sarah Silverman

No comments:

Post a Comment