Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nicki Minaj's Lil Wayne Lap Dance Nervousness

A funny thing happened to Nicki Minaj on Sunday (March 27) during the "I Am Still Music" tour when she headed to give a lucky fan a lap dance - her boss, Lil Wayne , ran from backstage at the Long Island, New York's Nassau Coliseum and plopped down in the seat.

The Pink Friday star's showstopping move suddenly turned into a must-see moment, as she told press afterwords: "Well, I have to say, I been giving lap dances [during the tour], but I didn't know Wayne was gonna jump out and pop out the back. I literally was up there trying to get a boy, then I turn around and I see this cute little dread in the chair with his legs dangling off. And I was like, 'What?' I was super nervous."

After a few quick pelvic thrusts in front of Weezy, Nicki smiled, then returned to her dancers to resume their choreography.

The affair was one of the evening's highlights, but ultimately, it proved to be more nightclub than gentleman's club. "It's just the essence of a lap dance," Manaj said of her routine. "Now, the down and dirty? Uh uh, not yet."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nicki-minaj/nicki-minajs-lil-wayne-lap-dance-nervousness-493336

Lauren Bush Lauren Conrad Lauren German LeAnn Rimes Leeann Tweeden Leelee Sobieski

No comments:

Post a Comment