Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rob Kardashian Continues to Dance, Dance, Dance!

robdance1_wide.jpg
Rob Kardashian will be dancing the cha-cha for this week?s Dancing With the Stars routine and partner Cheryl Burke tells In Touch it?s going to be a hot one!

According to Cheryl, the pair?s personalities ?really match,? so the two got along right from the beginning. ?I?ve never actually danced with someone younger than me before so I knew that I was going to have fun,? she says.

As for how the other ladies in Rob?s life ? his sisters Kourtney, Kim and Khlo� ? have treated him since his start on the celebrated competition, Rob says Khlo� has been the most protective.

?All of my sisters are but she is, even with a business deal or something, and she looks out for my best interest. I used to live with her and she's that motherly type and that goes with all my sisters. She's very, very protective.?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/lwU5gUiVEE4/rob_kardashian_continues_to_da.php

Missi Pyle Missy Peregrym Molly Sims Monet Mazur Monica Bellucci Monica Keena

No comments:

Post a Comment