Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Beyonc� is pregnant!

Beyonce0829.jpg
Beyonc� and hubby Jay-Z are expecting their first child! The singer announced her pregnancy after showing off her baby bump at last night's MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles. Friend Kelly Rowland told In Touch, "I think she?ll be an incredible mother because she's always been motherly. I think that she takes after so many traits from her mother and I just think it's going to be so natural for her. It?s natural for her now." Kelly also mentioned at the House of Hype VMA bash that the soon-to-be parents are already thinking of names. Beyonc� revealed in the September issue of InStyle, " I can be the mother I want to be and dedicate myself to my children."

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/9Lt-BDcUy9s/beyonce_is_pregnant_1.php

Natassia Malthe Nelly Furtado Nichole Robinson Nicky Hilton Nicole Richie Nicole Scherzinger

No comments:

Post a Comment