Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jessica Alba: Motherhood Helped With 'Spy Kids 4' Role

Jessica Alba, who has daughters Honor, 3, and one-week-old Haven with husband Cash Warren, is currently starring in Spy Kids: All The Time In The World. In the movie she plays a retired secret agent who is raising three children, and the actress says her real-life experiences as a mother helped her gain insight into her movie role.

"I think it was helpful. I don't know if I would have even done this movie if I wasn't a parent, so I actually brought my real life experience to work," she said. "It was more natural and I've been in a lot of those circumstances for sure."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/08/20/jessica-alba-motherhood-helped-with-spy-kids-4-role

Kristanna Loken Kristen Bell Kristin Cavallari Kristin Kreuk Kristy Swanson Kylie Bax

No comments:

Post a Comment