Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Single, Sexy and Stylish

JLH1_wide.jpg
When Jennifer Love Hewitt isn?t busy making headlines on her rumored tryst with The Bachelorette?s Ben Flajnik, she is stealing the spotlight looking stylish on the red carpet. ?My personal style is ever changing,? she told In Touch at the Alice + Olivia Shoe Launch Party.

Interestingly, Jennifer, 32, revealed she gauges her weight by trying on the pricey Prada dress she bought 10 years ago. ?Once a year I put it on to make sure I still fit in it because I?m still scared of how expensive it was.?

As a red carpet veteran, The Client List star says she has learned some important tricks of the trade. ?A stylist once told me not to hide my body. She said I should show it, feel good about it and revel in the fact that I?m not going to look like everybody else.?

But even with expert advice like that, Jennifer is still guilty of committing a fashion faux pas. ?I secretly love overalls, I still wear them,? she admits to In Touch. ?I wore them not too long ago and my mother was like ?What are you doing???

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/dpYtOMMBsgE/jennifer_love_hewitt_single_se.php

Miranda Kerr Mischa Barton Missi Pyle Missy Peregrym Molly Sims Monet Mazur

No comments:

Post a Comment